Meet the Owner!
My name is Austin Melcavage, it is with great passion and dedication that I take the role as the new owner of WRTS Severna Park!
I began working with the Special Education community during my senior year of high school, and I never looked back. Over the years, I have worked across a large array of different educational settings, and with varying levels of learners. Through these experiences, I have been able to truly grasp the importance of a dedicated, consistent, and reliable community space for children, and parents alike.
With the support of my family, colleagues, my partner in business and life, Tyler Noland, we truly cannot wait to get to know all of you on a more personal level and become a part of your support system while providing safe and learning-focused fun!
Our Gym Includes:
- Suspended equipment with swings – for balance and vestibular treatment
- Crash mats and crash pillows – for fun, motor planning, and strength
- Zip line – for stress release and joint and body relaxation
- Trampoline – for building leg and core strength
- Indoor play structure – for climbing and increasing playground skills
- Sensory-based toys – for improved auditory processing and fine motor skills
- Fine Motor and Arts and Crafts Area – for improved hand-eye coordination